Friday, December 10, 2010

Black Sheep

Emma got this cute little toy manger scene and she was holding up the different animals and I was telling her what they were and what sound they make and we got to the black sheep and I tell her that the sheep says "baaaaa" and some how I was inspired to sing "bah bah black sheep".

And it wasn't until half way through that I realized, I don't remember the whole song! So, I made it up as we went and so, this is my version:

Bah, bah black sheep have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.
One for the little boy who lives down the lane.
One for the mishuginah who has half a brain.
Bah, bah black sheep have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a cute version of the song, though! Baa Baa Black Sheep is one of Kayleigh's favorite songs! So I know this one back and forth. She actually likes the "english" version of it. English meaning from England.

Baa Baa Black Sheep Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.
One for my master
One for my dame
One for the little Kayleigh (insert the name Emma instead, of course!) who lives down the lane.
Thank you said the master
Thank you said the dame
Thank you said the little Kayleigh (or emma!) who lives down the lane.

Your little boy is getting so big!

Rachel said...

Oh, that's cute! I'll have to sing that with Emma!